Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Seven Day Challenge

On your mark.

Get Set.

GO!

In an effort to resurrect my blog from the Archives of Blogs that Once Were, I've decided to write a post a day for the next 7 days.  At the same time, I've like to invite my other blogging buddies (you are out there somewhere, right? :) ) to do the same!  It's not so hard, probably easier than the 30 Day Bikram Challenge.  This you can do in a non-smelly room with no one yelling at you.  AND it's only 7 days!  How can you go wrong?  Admittedly, I've got a heard start from my post yesterday, but it's okay if we're a bit staggered.  It's not a race, after all.

Here's what you gotta do each day:

  • Write a blog post of your own (can be on ANY topic!  How easy is that!?) 
  • Post in my comments that you're participating (and provide a link to your post, if you want to)
  • If you're feeling friendly, visit the posts of any other participating bloggers.  We can all make new friends this way!
At the very end of it, I'll post a list of all the bloggers who completed the challenge.  Yay!  And, depending on how many of you I get, I'm offering either a query or first chapter critique to anyone who does all 7 days!!  Free crits, hooray!

Now, get posting!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment! Show the love!