But, I keep telling myself that's okay. It's not like I want to be a professional blogger when I grow up (haha) so it's alright to fail at it. I think.
And I don't really have much to write, because I have post-editing mush-brain right now. So, in the spirit of talking about what I do want to do when I grow up, I'll give you a list of all the things I've ever wanted to be in my life, in as much chronological order as i can muster.
- professional singer (never mind that I sound like a dying cow when I sing...)
- aerobics instructor
- movie star
- bus driver
- writer (still holds!)
- fashion designer
- fighter pilot
- peace corps volunteer (for the rest of my LIFE, man. I'm savin' the world!)
- teacher - mostly just because I thought I could do it better than all the ones I had at the time.
- early childhood educator (a nice way to say preschool teacher)
- stage actress
- international relations policy maker (yeah, I didn't get that one either)