Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Crack in the coffee

LOOK!


It's another blog entry less than 24 hours later!  This surely makes up for my month...err 2 month...hiatus, right?  RIGHT?

Anyway, I'm going to take this blog entry to talk about how amazingly stupendously awesome I am!!!

And you.  You can be too.  Sure, why not?

Why the amazing stupendous awesomeness, you ask?  Come on.  Do I really need a reason!?  Okay, fine.  Maybe the crack that they obviously add to their coffee at The Continental Coffeehouse is finally making me delusional, or it's really true: writing a book is an AMAZING thing!  And I'm almost done with mine!  And I know most of you, dear readers, are in the same position, so, KUDOS!

Writing a book is hard, and sometimes you probably ask yourself "Why am I doing this again?" and "Is this really worth it?"  Those are some dark and terrible days, and I've been there for the past couple of weeks.

But today, after my cup of crack coffee, I realized Hey!  I wrote a BOOK! And, do you know what?

That is amazingly stupendously awesome!!! 

So, take a minute to pat yourselves on the back, make some tea, put on your carpel tunnel braces, cover the blisters on your typing fingers, and get back to it!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, thanks for the reminder that it is amazingly, stupendously awesome completing a novel. I am about to start revisions on my latest with uh...a few in the drawer collecting dust. Feeling a little down asking myself why, etc, I started visiting blogs. Yours lifted my writing spirit! Have a very merry Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment! Show the love!