There are rules about receiving these awards! (See below) But they make this even more fun. BUT, I'm going to have to change some of them to make this more fair.
I have to admit, excluding the professional blogs I read and Tessa's great blog, I don't actually read 15 blogs total. There are about 13 blogs that I frequent most often, so those are the blogs who will receive my awards. Because, all the blogs I read deserve awards. Otherwise I wouldn't read them! :) So, instead of passing the awards on to 13 lucky bloggers instead of 15. :) Sorry guys!
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
- Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award.
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- I was born in the US but live in Canada now.
- My boyfriend is from Sweden and I'm trying to learn Swedish!
- I'm fluent in Spanish...at least I used to be after I spent a year studying in Madrid.
- I love to travel - as if that hasn't come across yet. :)
- In Real Life I'm a speech pathologist.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I'm a terrible cook...but fortunately the Swedish boyfriend is a kitchen wizard! :)
- Laura Hughs - Not only a great blogger, but also my fabulous crit partner!
- The Gartner Gazette - I love when young people write YA fiction. And I love with boys write YA fiction. This guy is both! :)
- *Fiction Groupie* - Roni is a published author with great insight into revisions, editing, and everything else about the writing process!
- M.B. Writes - Another great blog full of writing advice and inspiration!
- Ellie - One of my first followers! Her blog is full of great writing excerpts and commentary on the life of a writer.
- duolit - A great blog about self-publishing with wonderful tips and ideas!
- So Sweet Lucidity - The blog of a very inspired writer that I met via Twitter. She has wonderful ideas about book promotion and marketing. You can also find her book fanpage on Facebook, where you can read excerpts!
- crazy book blog - A blog for all things writing and books. She does reviews, but also has great links to other blogs and resources that are fabulous for any reader and writer.
- Musings from the Slush Pile - Julie is the most reliable blogger I've ever seen! Somewhere between working on her own writing, teaching her children (homeschool), being amazingly funny on twitter, and having her own time (I hope!) she also manages to pump out an entry almost everyday. And they're GOOD entries too! How does she do it? I know not.
- Ramblings of a Drifting Mind - This blog by a literary intern is full of fabulous review, mostly of YA fantasy and scifi. (She's also a fellow Scott Westerfeld lover!)
- Confessions of a Bibliovore - another great blog full of wonderful reviews!
- The Writing Room - A great blog of a fellow writer with wonderful ideas for inspiration and motivation!
- More Random - One of my very first followers who not only writes in the cutest british accent, but has great humorous stories about life and motherhood.